Greek Islands & Turkish coast – Experience two cultures in a single week.
Greek Islands & Turkish Bays. Perfect combination
Send inquiry for Greek Islands & Turkish Bays. Perfect combination
Have a question about Greek Islands & Turkish Bays. Perfect combination?
Who is this tour for?
– For people that like to experience as much as possible in a single week. Try Turkish kebab and Greek Gyros and taste the difference between ouzo & raki.
– For groups who are keen on exploring, swimming, sightseeing and action. This tour is much more than just sunbathing and reading a book.
Explore, Swim, Walk
- Explore interesting towns & historical sites.
- Swim around fabulous Turkish bays.
- Walk through some really amazing Greek islands
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options
Arrive in Marmaris
Explore the Old City Center. Take a walk around the beautiful port. Go shopping. Party. Check out the castle. There are a huge amount of options when it comes to activities to choose from.
Serce & Kadriga Bay
You can only reach the natural harbor of Serce through the sea. “Serce Harbor” is known
as a place for lots of archeological findings. The cute Kadriga bay has a light tower and attracts many tourists.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
Rhodes Old City Tour
Sightseeing and exploring
Old Datca Exploration
Amazing archeological beauty
Interesting History & Nice Walks
A taste of real Greek Island life
Selimiye & Bozburun
Old history, pine forests, olive, pussy willow and almond trees, clean water, lots of fish, clean air, peaceful, calm and hospitable. This is Selimiye. Bozburun has a look of a small village with lots of fishing boats. Great place to take a walk or have a drink with the locals.
Datca offers lots of opportunities for shopping and entertainment. You must also visit the old Datca. These Datca houses beautify the streets with it’s artistic value. They are the greatest examples of architectonic beauty.
Rhodes Island – Greece
Explore the beaches that stretch through almost the entire coasts of this amazing island.
There are lots of diving and windsurfing spots for adrenaline enthusiasts. Fast night life. Amazing sunsets. Lots of optional guided tours. You could spend your entire blue cruise around this island only – and you would not be sorry.
Symi Island – Greece
“Symi” is an island with it’s cute neoclassical houses and it is the most romantic island
compared to others. There are some desolated bays for the monks who lives out of the world in monasteries, small agricultural areas, olive groves on the vales and there are also lots of taverns in the island of Symi.
Tour photo gallery