Combine Amazing Nature With Dubrovnik and Hvar
From Split to Dubrovnik Via the best Nature Parks
Send inquiry for From Split to Dubrovnik Via the best Nature Parks
Have a question about From Split to Dubrovnik Via the best Nature Parks?
Who is this tour for?
– For people that like to relax and unwind, enjoy perfect nature, but still wish to explore the beauty of Hvar and Dubrovnik at the same time.
– Most of the times you will swim around beautifull bays or explore amazing hiking routes – with the option of still experiencing tourist destinations 2 or 3 times the entire week.
Walk, Swim, Relax
- Walk around some of the most beautiful forests and locations Croatia has to offer.
- Swim in several breathtaking bays and beaches.Relax and refill your batteries as you escape the crowds (most of the time)
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and, sightseeing options.
TROGIR or SPLIT
The starting point of your destination. Embark the gulet and escape – or stay in town and do some sightseeing.
Picturesque village with nice, calm energy and no heavy crowds. Take a walk, have a drink or dinner ashore and forget about all your worries.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
Vela Luka Korčula
Exploring islands Ošjak & Proizd
Island Hvar & Palmižana
Amazing swimming spot
Mljet National Park
Hiking & biking
Dubrovnik City Walls
HVAR (Pakleni Islands)
Swim around several amazing bays in Pakleni Islands. Visit Carpe Diem “IIsland” during the day for a drink or some chill out music or stay on gullet and read a book. In the evening you can also visit town Hvar, which we recommend.
VELA LUKA (Korčula) and ELAFITI ISLANDS (Šipan or Lopud)
Nice little towns (ports) where you can visit for a walk or a drink – or you can just stay on anchor in some nice bays on and relax under the stars away from everyone.
Even if you hate crowds, people and mass tourism – you will LOVE Dubrovnik and you should definitely check it out.
Tour photo gallery