Relax and Embark to one of the Best adventures of your life.
Exploring the Beauty of Montenegro
Send inquiry for Exploring the Beauty of Montenegro
Have a question about Exploring the Beauty of Montenegro?
Who is this tour for?
- For people that have a hard time to relax and unwind. Watch and learn from the “masters”.
- Visit the best marina in the World, Explore modern towns and check villages, where time stopped. And do it all in the most relaxed possible way.
- For people that like good food, clean sea, nice towns and “laid back” approach.
Relax, Unplug, Fill yourself with energy…
- Relax: be lazy, swim a little, eat and drink, take an easy stroll around small towns
- Unplug: Montenegro will force you to forget about all the worries you have at home
- Energize: fill your batteries.
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options
Arrive in Kotor
Great historic town well known with its historic walls around the old town and has a lot of monuments to visit.
To the city of Budva
Has a beautiful sandy beach and a great night life. The old town with its stone walls also is a great place to see.
Explore the tour via Google map
Discover the History of Ulcinj
The Old Town is a core of cultural and historical heritage of Ulcinj. Also, it has a great fortress with a museum at the top is highly recommended to visit.
4 Trip Highlights of this tour (optional):
Sandy beaches in Budva:
The best thing to do in Budva next exploring the old town is enjoying the sun on its sandy beaches.
Long Beach, Velika Plaza in Ulcinj:
One of the most Romantic places in Montenegro.
Clock tower in Herceg Novi:
Lovely entrance to the old town to see.
Porto Montenegro in Tivat:
Modern High end Marina.
The small fishing village of Bigova.
A long sandy beach that is perfect to spend the day on and Tara rivers are great for some water sports activities like rafting and canyoning.
The coastal town of Herceg Novi.
A lot of places to see there like clock tower, the old railway station which is a cinema on the waterfront and much more.
Time for “The way of God” Tivat
The name of Tivat is a Greek name which means “the way of God”.
The foot of St Elijah hills – Perast.
Great nature, bays crystal-clean water, and amazing beaches.
Tour photo gallery