Nice Local Taverns, Interesting Villages, Amazing Nature & Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik Tavern and Villages Exploration Tour
Send inquiry for Dubrovnik Tavern and Villages Exploration Tour
Have a question about Dubrovnik Tavern and Villages Exploration Tour?
Who is this tour for?
– Perfect for groups that are active, like to go out of the gulet, explore new things – BUT HATE THE MASSES and too much tourism.
– Every day you will check new small picturesque villages, try local cuisine, take a walk and do it in a relaxed, ”no -hurry” type of fashion.
Explore, Go Slow, Relax…
- Explore beautiful small towns and villages where time has stopped.
- Go slow, never be in a hurry, take it easy and refill your batteries.
- Relax in amazing nature, have good food and quality local vwine.
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and, sightseeing options.
There is no better place to start your cruise then exploring Dubrovnik Town »by night«. Climb city walls, have a drink on Stradun, put yourself into the energy this town has. Great place!
Explore islands of Kalamota and Lopud. Try dinner at Marko’s Tavern in the village of Luka on the island Šipan.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
ODYSSEUS CAVE MLJET
VISIT STON TOWN
VINEYARDS IN TRSTENIK
Wine tasting Grgič
Check the hidden places
MLJET ISLAND – POLAČE
Have dinner in cove Saplunara in Tavern Stermasi. Next day, visit town Polače and try Tavern Ogigija.
MLJET ISLAND – POMENA & MONASTERY
Visit the lake and monastery and sail to Pomena. You could have dinner at Maria’s Tavern. Have a nice hike, rent a bike and swim in really amazing bays.
PELJAŠAC & TRSTENIK
Make a trip to the village of Trstenik. On Pelješac peninsula you can visit the Grgic vineyards. Check cove Kobas and have dinner at tavern Gastro Mare.
Explore island of Lopud. You can have lunch around cove Sunji, on the gulet. After that visit Zaton and have a dinner at a local house in the village of Osojnik (short ride by van needed).
Tour photo gallery