Famous Places, History, Bays & Optional Land Trips
Classic Turkey Blue Cruise – Marmaris – Fethiye – Marmaris
Send inquiry for Classic Turkey Blue Cruise – Marmaris – Fethiye – Marmaris
Have a question about Classic Turkey Blue Cruise – Marmaris – Fethiye – Marmaris?
Who is this tour for?
– For “active, on-the-go” groups that are interested in taking doing lots of extra land trips and activities.
– For people that do not mind crowds – If they are travelling in HIGH SEASON (July and August) as this area can be very busy during those dates.
Explore, Learn, Be Amazed
- Explore amazing beaches, interesting land trips and some of the most popular sights Turkey has to offer
- Learn about Turkish history
- Be amazed by several stunning destinations only reachable by a gulet.
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options.
Arrive in Marmaris
Marmaris offers lots of restaurants and a fabulous castle of Suleyman the Magnificent and an appealing old quarter where you can shop and haggle. Bar street is loud and full of action, and the marina and harbour are nice to take a stroll around.
Gulf of Ekincik & Dalyan Trip
Ekincik’s 1,300m coast line has a beautiful beach with a backdrop of hills lush with pine trees. It is a great place to swim or take a walk around the beach. You can also take an excursion to Dalyan mud baths.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
Saklıkent Tour & Carpet Factory
Find the Hidden City and Canyon
Dalyan Mud Baths
Stinky but lots of fun!
Iztuzu beach & Turtle Beach
6th best beach in the world
Sunken Bath (Cleopatra Bay)
Beautiful underwater ruins
Tersane Island – Manastır – Kızılada
Great places to relax, swim or even check some byzantine ruins. You can take a walk and check a small church in Manastir or have fun watching rabbits jumping around in Kizilada if you are lucky.
Check Fethiye old town, rock tombs, beaches, Fethiye market, The Fethiye Fountains, Fethiye Museum and much more. Lots of land activities to do here. Just choose what you prefer.
Göcek Island – Yassıca Islands
Yassica Islands do not have individual names as they are so small. You can actually swim from one island to another – become Bear Grylls for a day and take a hike around the forests or just enjoy the natural beauties this area has to offer.
Swimming & Relaxing & Enjoying
This route is all about beautiful bays. Bedri Rahmi Bay, Aga Limani, Turunc Bay. Also a visit to Domuz island Cennet Island. Snorkeling, swimming and enjoying yourself will be your main goals!
Tour photo gallery