A Perfect Combination of Interesting Places & Great Beaches & Charming Towns
Charming Greece with Kos, Leros, Patmos, Lipsi, Kalymnos
Send inquiry for Charming Greece with Kos, Leros, Patmos, Lipsi, Kalymnos
Have a question about Charming Greece with Kos, Leros, Patmos, Lipsi, Kalymnos?
Who is this tour for?
– For “Active, on-the-go groups, that like to explore, go out of the gulet to take a walk and enjoy amazing nature along the way.
– For people who like to see history, ancient sites and, interesting cathedrals and don’t mind mixing it up with a couple of taverns and nightlife.
Explore, Swim, Walk
- Explore: amazing beaches, bays and nature.
- Swim in a beautiful crystal-clear sea
- Walk around truly breath-taking locations.
- TOUR FLEXIBILITY: Huge. You can cruise this in 99 different ways. Lots of extra trips, activities, hiking and sightseeing options.
Arrive in Bodrum
This cruise route is all about Greece, however you will start your cruise in Bodrum (Turkey). This is a good news as Bodrum is the Eastern St. Tropez with tons of options and gives you a great opportunity to explore two cultures in a single week.
Explore Kos Island
Kos houses a 211-year-old fountain, a 560-year-old tree and a 14th-century fortress. You can also find 290 km of beaches. You have to take a swim in Lambi Beach (close to Kos harbor) and experience the nightlife of Nafklirou street.
Some of the fun stuff you can do on this tour:
Take a dip into history
Explore amazing scenery
Biking Trip on Leros
Active & Fun
Monastery of St. John
History & Archaeology
Green Leros Island
Mountainous, green island with high cliffs and many small bays and villages, perfect for hiking. Visit the main town of Platanos and climb the castle of Leros (around 300 steps!).
Explore the tour via Google map
Amazing volcanic island where one of the main highlights is the monastery of St. John. Patmos Island is surrounded by amazing bays and nature.
Lipsi Pristine Greek Tavernas
White houses, sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, numerous taverns. Pure Greece. Life runs slowly here, and so will you. You can check out a couple of interesting churches or simply enjoy the Greek way of life.
The scenery in Kalymos is wild and dramatic with high mountains sweeping down to the sea. It is a perfect options for those who want to do more than just lie on a beach. Kalymnos has a trulye wild beauty with several uncrowded beaches and bays. You can visit beaches Massouri, Mirties and Vlyhadia around the island.