Walking and Jeep safari in Bodrum
The small National Park of Sleepy Valley lies at a distance from the main road between Bodrum and the Bodrum Airport, past the rich farming lands of the villages around Milas. The park conserves the natural beauty of the canyon and riverbanks, where numerous caves are found. The walking paths in the park follow the river and climb to the top of the canyon edges. The jeeps and driver guides also take you to villages and the beach for a swim at the end of the day.
- 08:00-08:45: Pick ups from gulet.
- Drive to Sleepy Valley.
- Snack-Breakfast break in Sleepy Valley.
- Trekking along riverside, approx. 2 hours.
- Short visit to the most interesting cave with stalactites.
- Refreshing-swimming break at the river.
- 14:00: Visit to a mountainside village for lunch.
- Drive to the beach and swimming break.
- 17:00-18:00: Return to gulet.
Tour programme available tuesday and Friday (high season-Sunday)
Price per person: 50€
Duration: 8 hours