Explore Bodrum nature by riding a horse.
The Bodrum Peninsula has quiet forest paths and natural corners that are a joy to discover on horseback. Start at the farm to meet the horses and guides, then set out on a supervised trail ride up through the olive groves and pine forests to the ridges that overlook the villages and coastline.
Horse Riding is available from 09:00 to 18:00 every day.
2 Hours Riding
• Pick up from the hotel
(Pick up time will be determined according to your request)
• Arrival at the farm.
• Information about horse riding for 15 minutes.
• Introduction to horse riding 10 minutes in yards.
• Leave from the farm on horses.
• Climb inside the forest on trails to the hilltop.
• Look at the peninsula views (Gümüşlük, Yalıkavak, Gündoğan).
• Tea & coffee break at the Village Cafe in Dağbelen.
• Ride back to the farm through the forest
• Leave from farm and return to Bodrum.
24€ Horse riding in the manege
22€ Horse riding in the manege for child
240€ Horse riding education package 8 practice + 2 theory lesson(week days)
280€ Horse riding education package 8 practice + 2 theory lessons (weekends)