Interested how to get the best possible gulet for the smallest amount of money in Croatia? We will explain in this post. Gulet charter Croatia at its best.
Lots of times we receive requests from clients for gulet charter Croatia holidays and when we ask for a budget range or we wish to get more info we get this reply: OFFER US THE BEST GULET FOR VALUE.
And this is the best possible reply…..and also the hardest task for us.
But we are doing this business to make it happen.
And this is one of our main goals.
If in the future people were only looking at the size of the discount…this is not the case anymore. In this post, I will explain how we do it.
To get the best value for money gulets and get a good deal on them you have to make a combination of 3 things:
1) YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE GULETS VERY VERY WELL!!
2) YOU HAVE TO KNOW THEIR OWNERS VERY VERY WELL!!
3) YOU MUST BE IN GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM. And you can have good relationship 2 ways (it is actually a combination of both):
a) You must give them business (more is better)
b) You have to connect and be good friends with them.
To make it simple. If you know which gulet has great crew, offers superb food and is maintained perfectly (first point), if you know the owner is smart and honest person that only wishes the best for the clients (second point), if you give to that gulet lots of business and you are in great relationship with the owner…..THEN YOU HAVE A WINNING COMBINATION.
And when it comes to Gulet Charter Croatia, we do our best in all 3 sections. I will explain in details.
1) GULET CHARTER CROATIA – YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE GULETS!
Every year we go to Croatia and inspect as many gulets as possible – SEVERAL TIMES. We come and check the gulets in high season, to see what kind of condition they are. We check the gulet before every our group has checked in. We go boating shows and see them again.
One of our main missions is to determine which gulet is perfect for what kind of groups. Some crew is better for seniors, some gulets are perfect for party groups. Some people have really amazing food while some gulets were built perfectly to suit children. After more than 10 years dealing with gulets I can now say we have a very good idea which gulet is the best for what kind of group.
We also try to collect all sorts of info for every gulet, such as crew reports, food menu and even info such as BAR PRICES and the exact size of cabins and even beds in cabins. We have it all.
You can check other CROATIA GULET CHARTER gulets on this link: CROATIA GULETS!
2) YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE OWNERS AND YOU MUST HAVE GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM!
Unfortunately lots of times people go to a business where they do not know anything about it. And this is even not bad news. The bad news is they do not realize they have to learn. And then you have a combination of a very nice gulet, but an owner that will make your holidays like a nightmare. In Gulet Charter Croatia most of the times owner is on the gulet during your charter – and in 80% of the cases, this is very very good news.
But sometimes it would be much better he would just stay at home and let people do their work. So it is not enough to just know the gulets. You have to know the owners as well! And if you are in good relationship with them and you give them lots of business – then everything is very easy.
to lots of owners, we give lots of business so this is not a problem. And we are a team of young people, that are very opened and MAKING FRIENDSHIPS with owners can be a very fun job. I hope this next pictures will show you why 🙂
1) MAKING FRIENDS WITH OWNERS OF GULET BARBARA. Ante and Barbara showed us the ship and we had a super nice talk in front of full table! Talking about GREAT PEOPLE, and GREAT HOSPITALITY!
2) CHECKING MASTER CABIN OF GULET SUNDARA with the captain giving us nice tour. Later we also had a great talk with the owner and they did their best to organize a nice cocktail party for all the agencies in Croatia boat show.
3) IN FRONT OF GULET NAVILUX. The most luxurious yacht built in Croatia. This is not the time to be modest. We actually gave the owners lots of advice and info how SUPER LUXURY TURKISH GULETS do their stuff before they even decided to start building. The owners are great people and I have no doubt they will be up to the challenge.
4) WHEN OUR GOOD FRIEND BRANKO (agent from Croatia) organizes superb PEKA LUNCH and we join him with a couple of other gulet owners all sorts of stories get out. Lots of fun and also very good for business.
6) SINIŠA IS NOT THE OWNER OF GULET MORNING STAR, BUT IT IS ALSO SUPER IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE CREW. AND I CAN SAY SINIŠA IS ONE OF THE BEST CHEFS IN CROATIA. HE COOKED FOR US WHEN WE WERE CRUISING ON THIS GULET AND HE ALSO COOKED TO MICHAEL SCHUMACHER – I CAN NOT TALK IN BEHALF OF MR. MICHAEL (I HEARD HE WAS VERY HAPPY) – BUT WE WERE AMAZED WHAT HE DID. I STILL REMEMBER HIS SPECIAL PANCAKES.
Enough of what we do…How can this benefit to our clients?
It is simple. There are around 50 ships for Gulet Charter Croatia available for clients. We know them all. We know the owners. We know how they are booked and we give them good business.
So all you have to do is SEND US REQUEST, fill out the inquiry form, give us as much info as possible and wait for 24 hours. If you are sending us a request on Saturday you will have to wait a bit more).
What we will do for you:
1) CHECK ALL THE GULETS that are available in your dates in Croatia!
2) DETERMINE which ones might be THE BEST FOR YOU – according to your wishes!
3) We will collect all the possible discounts and compose it with all the info you need (itinerary, advice, support….)
AND SEND YOU EVERYTHING ON YOUR E-MAIl packed really nicely, so you can just forward it to your friends, family also very easily.