What we learned during inspection trip of gulet Angelica? Several amazing things to be honest. Gulet Angelica Review.
Gulet Angelica is around 30 meters long gulet with 5 cabins and 4 crew. But this is not the post about technical info.
This is our general impression of the gulet which could be subjective – however, this is how we see it.
The Pros of Gulet Angelica
1) Gulet is incredibly maintained. It was built in 1990 and has really nice charm…while when you arrive on the gulet it seems as it was built last year.
2) It is a family business.
3) Both captains have experience working on ultra deluxe vessels so they know how to make VIP clients happy.
4) Cabins are super spacious.
5. Chef does not only prepare food – he is an artist and his hobby is “food design”.
6. The salon is connected with outside deck, which makes it very comfortable – saloon is actually usable on this gulet.
7. Gulet is very clean, the smell on board is perfect (very important for me).
8. Crew is discrete and knows how to give space to clients.
9. Huge deck space in the front of the gulet.
10. Because Angelica is a “classic gulet” all the cabins are in the front of the vessel. This means if some people stay up playing cards or talking after the dinner they will not bother others, who went to cabins to sleep.
The Cons of gulet Angelica
1) People looking for modern “yacht like” design will probably not like this classic gulet.
2) The area (where you lay down) at the back of the gulet is a bit smaller because of the ship’s design.
3) Some people do not like the fact the vessel was built in 1.990 (you would never guess while on board).
4) Bathrooms do not have “shower boxes”.
How would I Organize my gulet cruise on gulet Angelica?
This is DELUXE gulet so I would cruise with this gulet with my family + I would invite 1 more family with children and 1 more couple without kids – 100 people all together.
Here is how I would maximize my holiday’s experience:
a) I would provide very detailed information about our food preferences and instruct them that their chef has to amaze us with his design work
b) I would spend more than 1 day around Korčula Island, as this is the home of the owners and they probably know best locations around this place – which other people are not aware of.
c) I would cruise Southern Dalmatian Islands with gulet Angelica and stay mostly on anchor – the gulet is super comfortable – and I would use it for more “laid back holidays”
d) I would allow them to truly “pamper me” – my goals would be “NOT MOVING MY FINGER FOR ENTIRE WEEK + GAINING A COUPLE OF POUNDS (KILOGRAMS)”
e) I would for sure take a “full board option” – breakfast, lunch, dinner (enough about food already!! :-))
f) I would not complicate much about the itinerary – I would just give basic directions what I want – and leave the rest to the experienced crew.
To sum it up!
Angelica left a very good impression with our company and we can very honestly say that value for money on this gulet is very good.
I am not scared to recommend this gulet to deluxe groups in the search for the highest possible standard gulets and services.
If you book this gulet – you will be happy.