Dubrovnik gulet cruise can be a truly superb experience. But it also has to be planned the right way.
We will explain you how this should be properly organized and the things you should avoid.
1) How to make a Dubrovnik gulet Cruise?
– Gulet will not park in the center of Dubrovnik town. Forget about that. It is almost impossible to get a spot there, especially in the high season.
– Gulets are always moored either in the town of Gruž or in the small village of Zaton. While Gruž is a bit closer, Zaton is much nicer and less crowded.
– The taxi will take you from either of those 2 places and you will be in old city center in less than 15 minutes.
– One of the possibilities is that owner drops and anchor during the day very close to old town and takes you to center with a dinghy.
You can check the city on your own or you can also get a guide that will show you around.
Dubrovnik is for sure one of the most amazing towns in the World. A very good advice would be also, that you DO NOT VISIT DUBROVNIK while you are on a cruise. You have so many other places, bays, and towns to check.
Instead of that, we can organize for you a hotel accommodation for 2 or 3 nights before or after your gulet cruise to Dubrovnik. This way you will get the most out of your holidays.
2) What are the best combinations to visit Dubrovnik with a gulet?
– You can have one-way gulet cruise Dubrovnik – Split or Split Dubrovnik.
– You can have a Split – Dubrovnik – Split route. But this route is very very tight on schedule. You will always cruise more than 5 hours/day, which is boring and a big waste of time and also most of gulet owners will charge you extra so also a bit waste of money. So we do not recommend this option.
– Some gulets are located in Dubrovnik and you can also have Dubrovnik – Dubrovnik gulet cruise.
3) More info about Dubrovnik!
Or more in-depth description on Wikipedia. You can get it here: Dubrovnik into details!
Are you not 100% sure if Croatia gulet cruise might be for you? You can learn from this brochure.
You can visit Dubrovnik on one of our cabin charter gulet cruises. Check out our programs on this link: Croatia Cabin Charter!
You can also rent entire gulet and visit Croatia with your group of family and friends only.
Check out our gulets for rental on this link: Croatia Gulet Charter!
You can also send us a fast inquiry and we will get back to you with several proposals and good advice ASAP.