Learn about most popular Croatia cruise itinerary – rated 9 stars (out of 10) from our clients. This cruise suggestion will amaze you if you like interesting places, nice towns and beautiful bays.
This cruise suggestion is perfect for:
– Groups of friends or couples with no children
– Families with teenagers
– Active Seniors that wish to experience lots of different destinations in a single week
You will be able to check several different islands, small villages and several most see Croatian natural beauty (Blue Cave).
During days you will enjoy in different bays away from crowds.
You will swim in clear sea
In late afternoons and evenings, you can go on shore to explore a beauty of islands and have dinner in local Tavernas.
You will love the sounds of domestic Croatian music
You can also stay on anchor in nice quiet bays, surrounded by sea and peaceful nature.
The best part about the Gulet Cruise holidays is that the routes are flexible. If you wish to stay at some place for more days or if you do not like some town, you can just change it with the captain and go to next bay, place……
To make it simple, here are some of the places you will experience.
This is not a day – by day route description. It is merely an example of the places you can see inside a single week.
1) You can start the cruise in Trogir.
The historic town with 2300 years of continuous urban tradition. It is culture was created under the influence of old Greeks, Romans and Venetians. Trogir has a high concentration of palaces, churches, and towers and in 1997 was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Or you can arrange the embarking procedure and escape from Trogir to one quiet bay nearby.
2) Croatia is the unique places where you will taste first quality fish at a nice isolated bay, away from crowds, surrounded by crystal turquoise water and quiet bays. You can jump straight from the gulet into the sea, the only sound you will hear are plant hoppers, crickets, and swimming dolphins.
As the sunset comes, the gulet takes off and takes you to Vis, Hvar or some other Mediterranean place by your choice or you can stay on anchor in the same or one of a million other bays on your way.
Šolta Island- can be your first stop if you run away from Trogir
Blue cave – One of the most famous natural beauty in Croatia
…..and inside Blue Cave
Pakleni Island in front of Hvar
Hvar Island – old town of Hvar
One of many bays around Pakleni Islands “Tarsce”
As city Hvar during the evenings and nights turn into a party and crowdy place our advice is to overnight in Starigrad (Hvar Island) and have a quiet night sleep. Starigrad is just 18 km from city Hvar and you can take a taxi to catch the Hvar and return back to Starigrad.
Starigrad on Hvar Island
Brač Island – Pučišča
Pučišća is the centre of stone extraction and cutting industry. Town symbol is stone, the white Brač stone. Pučišća has a stone-mason’s school which is only of the type in Croatia and continues the stone-mason’s tradition. It is very interesting to visit the school and see what they are made from stone.
Or……photo tells much more than words
This is a just short cruise through Dalmatian Islands, much more you will explore alone if you will become a Croatian gulet cruise traveler!
If you are interested how a “normal” day on a gulet looks like. Check out this photo gallery. Click here!
If this is the route you like then the next steps are:
1) determine which gulets (captains) can do this the best
2) determine which gulets (out of this) will fit your budget the best
3) determine how to organize food and drinks on board – you do not wish to spend the maximum amount of money on this, but the optimum amount of money. The difference can be very large.