Family Yachting onboard gulet Nautilus
Traveling with small children can be a challenge. A very delicate relationship between children’s safety and fun for parents is necessary and we just believe we found a perfect combination.
I will describe my personal experience of this family holiday in Croatia and maybe it will convince you to try the same.
Main facts about this cruise:
- We had 3 small kids on board that were all around 2 years old (give or take a few months)
- We had 2 x teenagers aged 12 and 17
- The rest of the group was made from parents and friends that joined the cruise
- We cruised on a route Split – Split. Emphasis was on escaping crowds and making stops in bays, that had smaller beaches
- Safety was paramount. Calm sea and safe spots were ultra-important
- We had full board accommodation, so we did not need to go to restaurants.
- We had 8 cabins to use, which meant parents had the flexibility to use extra cabins to get some sleep, for extra luggage and other urgent arrangements (diapers ETC).
- We needed to organize the cruise in a way, that also the parents had lots of fun